Health & Wellness
My name is Melissa Brooks, and I’m a certified health coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and registered under the American Association for Drugless Practitioners. I have a deep knowledge base of food and nutrition from my degree in dietetics form the University of Maryland.
Because of my many food intolerances and sensitivities, I use to struggle with finding the perfect diet for myself, and suffered with years of total-body inflammation (especially of my gut). I have taken myself through rounds of elimination diets and detoxes, resulting in the discovery of my own food blueprint. I am super excited for you to start your process to feel the healthiest and most revitalized you have ever been! Here is an overview of health coaching programs I offer:
Personalized Health Coaching Sessions:
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting.
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight.
- Understand and reduce your cravings.
- Increase your energy levels and feel great in your body.
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them.
- Improve your personal relationships.
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want.
- Optional weekly menus and recipes to take the thinking out of what to cook.
- Email me at email@example.com for a complimentary health strategizing session!
14-Day Seasonal Detox Programs – stay tuned for upcoming sessions!
- This is your quarterly RESET to boost your metabolism, rebalance your toxic load, and lose those last pesky pounds.
- No more dieting or “quick fixes” for weight loss. Make REAL, sustainable lifestyle changes.
- Learn to plan recipes, pack healthy snacks, and enjoy cooking and eating again!
- Never feel like you’re starving again. Learn to how to crowd out junky foods with healthier options.
- Feel energized, better balanced, and empowered to take charge of your health!
My Signature Paleo Supercharged Program
What makes this program different?
Clean eating isn’t a fad or a diet; this is a healthy way of life. Paleo in a nutshell, is clean eating. The Paleo diet is based on eating fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts and clean protein sources such as eggs, chicken, beef, fish, seafood and lots of wonderful fats. There are no pills or crazy powders with this way of life, except for wholesome protein powders like hemp, pea and collagen powders.
With this program, you will never feel deprived, hungry or lethargic. As a matter of fact, you’ll be quite the opposite!
Here are some of the results you can expect:
● Lose an average of 3-5 pounds
● Look younger and feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
● Kick sugar cravings
● Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am.
● Decrease your belly bump (goodbye bloat)!
● Get a hot body before swimsuit season begins, or just fit into your favorite pair of skinny jeans!
Optional: Personalize your program with one-on-one coaching sessions for an additional fee.
I am a Level 1 Crossfit Trainer and 200-hour certified yoga instructor, with a background in athletic training and group fitness. I have 10 years of fitness experience (personal training, kickboxing, yoga, [race] running). I want to help you to define your personal fitness goals and develop an individualized plan to make lasting changes to your lifestyle and body.
Personal Training (1 hour)
- Private Training Sessions (1 hour)
- Semi-Private Sessions (1 hour)
Personalized Monthly Fitness Plans
- We will work together to uncover your personal fitness goals, and based on your goals, I will put together a monthly fitness plan for you to use at your own gym.
- Fitness plans will be Google Sheet documents that are yours to keep.
- One 2-hour or two 60-minute coaching sessions via Facetime or Skype (or in-person, if local) to discuss goals and exercises.
- Weekly email support to keep you on track and adjust the program, if needed.
- Plans will include 4 weeks of workouts, tailored to your specific needs.
- Option to add bi-monthly or weekly coaching for additional support.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Melissa Brooks | (301) 758-1067 | email@example.com
mbrooksFIT // Empowering the desire for a healthy lifestyle.