I am not the most punctual blogger, but I got the goods for this week!
It’s New Shoe Sunday (Monday)!!!!!
Today’s Shoe: Adidas Energy Boost 2
Let’s talk features:
– “boost” midsole that is so cushy, not squishy, with tons of energy return
– “techfit” upper hugs the foot for a secure, sock-like feel (it’s your favorite spandex pant attached to a sole)
– “torsion system” for a smooth transfer from heel to forefoot and mid-foot integrity
– “adiwear” outsole provides high-wear durability for indoor and outdoor training
– external heel counter for an amazing fit and surreal comfort
I LOVE THESE SHOES. They fit true-to-size. They cuddle my feet every-so-nicely, and I have narrow-ish feet. They have INCREDIBLE heel and forefoot cushioning that responds like nothing else I’ve worn. These shoes literally feel bouncy. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Last Thursday was Fleet Feet Gaithersburg’s annual Pub Run for St. Patty’s Day (it was a community event!) sponsored by Adidas. Luckily I snagged a pair of the Energy Boost 2’s for the 5-mile run, and I fell in love. Even with the 4 oz beers every mile, my body felt so good having all that bouncy “boost” cushioning.
My hubby and I had a great time!
If you have a wide toe box, you can still wear these shoes! The “tech fit” accommodates to all foot shapes with its seamless, flexible material. Ladies, this is what we’ve been waiting for; the Energy Boost 2’s are yoga pants for our feet!