No new shoes this week (hence missing New Shoe Sunday), but I did want to do a short review of my FAVORITE running socks ever!!!
(My Personal Collection)
Feetures! Elite Running Socks– Specifically “Feetures! Elite Ultra Light No-Show Tab”
What makes them so freakin’ awesome?
– The “iWick” fibers keep your feet moisture- and odor-free.
– The “Sock Lock” support system that fits so close that you can’t tell where your foot begins and the socks ends.
– The “No Show Tab” sits below the ankle but provides a front and back tab that prevents chafing and sliding into the shoe.
– The “Power Arch” on left- and right-specific socks provides targeted support and moderate compression.
– “The Perfect Toe” is my favorite “Feeture,” no irritating toe seams to manipulate!
My take: they never fall down into my shoe… actually, they never move at all! I love the compression, it keeps my feet feeling fresh throughout my run. If you do not prefer a tight sock, you should try the Feetures! Elite Light Cushion (which is less compressive than in the past) or the Feetures! High Performance Ultra Light (super lightweight with “Snug Fit” instead of “Power Arch”).
Try them out! =)
#rad2014 Challenge Update-
Year-to-Date Mileage: 214.79 miles
So sore from yesterday’s trail run. All the snow has melted from Seneca Creek Trail (yay!), but left behind was 4 inches of slippery mud and muck. My abs and back are so tight from trying to keep myself from slipping and falling for the entirety of the 4.08 miles. That said, the pup and I still had a blast running through the forest, getting dirty, and enjoying the 50-degree weather. Fabulous!
(Outfit: Under Armour Fly-By Stretch Mesh Tank, Moving Comfort Rebound Racer Sports Bra, New Balance Running Shorts, CEP Compression Sleeves, Feetures! Elit Socks, Brooks Pure Grits)
Looking forward to the Spring!